Sunday 8 December 2019

DOWNLOAD KAOS NGOJE ZEMREN TEM

Nate Dogg] I love it when you niggas be talkin'sayin' my name Seems like ya mouth is not connected to ya brain , that shit it ain't the same Betta heave a strap my nigga simple and plain Put ya nuts on the table my nigga lets play the game Hurt you so long you be a-diccted to pain I don't wanna hear what you or do not explain Right before you lay in yo coffin ho say my name [Verse 2] "Damn what he say before? E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem Ti mos kqyr qa boj Ti mos kqyr qa boj Veq ngoje zemren tem Veq ngoje zemren tem Ti mos kqyr qa boj Ti mos kqyr qa boj Veq ngoje zemren tem M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht Ngoje Zemren tem. Lyrics powered by www. M'fal non M'fal bab N'goje Zemren tem. M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht M'fal non M'fal bab. Charlie's Angels Lana Del Rey. kaos ngoje zemren tem

Uploader: Yoramar
Date Added: 12 April 2011
File Size: 25.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51904
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Say my name [remix].

Ngoje Zemren Tem KAOS] Zemrdn love when people be talkin' like they won't get smacked up You won't fight, cause when I stepped to ya, ya backed I ain't all hood, cause if I was you'd yem clapped up semren ya brain stompped, catch me on bathsalts Lil homie getcha face chompped, and just don't talk about me behind my back Dont tell me what you meant, all you speak is lies bro The truth has been bent more than Fujimi Kaido, you get cut off like circulation to ya brain when being hanged Aw man you gon get kicked in ya stomach, keep my name outcha mouth nngoje you don't then get to runnin' Don't talk that thug ish to me, lil homie you ain't stunttin' Don't claim the gang if you don't know the slang, this ain't a game cause one day you'll be lampin' i'll catch you and i'll let the nine bang Leave you leakin' "OH MY GOD KAOS IS COMIN" Hell yeah im glad you ain't speakin' [Hook: Teeth 5 Seconds of Summer.

M'fal non Mfal bab N'goje Zemren tem.

Mc Kresha - Poem

Show More Show Less. Slide Away Miley Cyrus. M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht M'fal non M'fal bab.

kaos ngoje zemren tem

Ngoje Zemren Tem Kaos. Well then you must have C.

kaos ngoje zemren tem

A How you gon talk bout someone who was never fake? Prison Break Arkham Escapology. Cose Preziose Variante Di Lunenberg.

kaos ngoje zemren tem

So that helps me stand out like one bold word in a italicized paragraph I'm the highest bar on the graph To be honest, the main reasons why I rap is because of my mother and best of all my biological dad [Hook]. Then you get mad when they turn around and retaliate, in anywhere, on anyday And this is hip hop, so piss of the cat and they'll let the semi spray Say whatchu wanna say Cause I know im ill without the matic, you can just be passin' and i'll spark without the static How do I think this way when there's nothin' in my attic?

E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem Ti mos kqyr qa boj Ti mos kqyr qa boj Veq ngoje zemren tem Veq ngoje zemren tem Ti mos kqyr qa boj Ti mos kqyr qa boj Veq ngoje zemren tem M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht Ngoje Zemren tem.

Charlie's Angels Lana Del Rey. M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht M'fal non Mfal bab yeehh E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem E di qe t'dhem Ti mos kqyr qa boj Ti mos kqyr qa boj Veq ngoje zemren tem Veq ngoje zemren tem Veq ngoje zemren tem Veq ngoje zemren tem Ti mos kqyr qa boj Ti mos kqyr qa boj Veq ngoje zemren tem M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht M'fal non M'fal bab e di qe nuk jom bo qysh ju keni dasht N'goje Zemren tem.

mfal nan bab kaos Videos -

Nate Dogg] I love it when you niggas be talkin'sayin' my name Seems like ya mouth is not connected to ya brainthat shit it ain't the same Betta heave a strap my nigga simple and plain Put ya nuts on the table my nigga lets play the game Hurt you so long you be a-diccted to pain I don't wanna hear what you or do not explain Right before you lay in yo coffin ho say my name [Verse 2] "Damn what he say before? Lyrics powered by www.

E di qe gjith mir, e ki pas E di qe zermen jom bo, qysh ju keni dasht E di qe e kom tepru E di qe tkom lendu Ishalla naj her ti munesh me ma fal Kom menu qe i di kejt kur jom kon ma i ri Ishalla e ke vrejt qe veq nuk kom dit ma mir Te ju dyt kom ardh sa her e kom pas fshtir Qka jom une sot jav kom borxh prindve ngojje E di qe skeni flejt, veq per fajin tem E dini kur ju rrej, Po sum thoni sen Jom munu me zemen kur kom bo naj problem Kur o per fmi ton shum ma shum tdhem Mos tishi kan ju ku me dit ku isha kan Tonat i kom pa e gjithqka kom mujt me bo Mbike men per juve meniher heksha dor Sdi qka kisha bo nese diqka ju kish ndodh REF.

M'fal non M'fal bab N'goje Zemren tem.

No comments:

Post a Comment