Monday 9 December 2019

DOWNLOAD MR MISTA NESIAN MYSTIK

People still living in these third world conditions While you argue who said what, another life goes missing The truth is that we know why Witness it in our own lives Michael said it best its the man in the mirror inside Who holds the power to create change and break chains Yesterdays gone lets start today. Kimbra Why's it easier to hide behind? Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Awa Why the truth just cant be found Or why the love dont seem to be around. You gotta check out. Cydel Mr Mista cant you see Sometimes the world just takes a hold of me a hold of me Forces my dreams to lead the way Cause all I see is what you say But keep your words until they walk my way. mr mista nesian mystik

Uploader: Tygokora
Date Added: 28 August 2013
File Size: 53.46 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99674
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Cydel Mr Mista cant you see Sometimes the world just takes a hold of me a hold of me Forces my dreams to lead the way Cause all I see is what you say But keep your words until they walk my way.

mr mista nesian mystik

Hook All I hear is what you say,hear is what you say Ill be mystiik my way, x2 Chorus Mr Mista cant you see Sometimes the world just takes a hold of me Forces my dreams to lead the way Cause all I see is what you say But keep your words until they walk my way Awa Why things gotta be the way they are Even though you know the outcome You close your eyes You close your eyes And you Believe them lies Believe them lies A generations hope Well it starts with you and I Related.

And hold back from what is really on our minds We need to run, united as one And then the love around might just be found Heyy. People still living in these rm world conditions While you argue who said what, another life goes missing The truth is that we mgstik why Witness it in our own lives Michael said it best its the man in the mirror inside Who holds the power to create change and break chains Yesterdays gone lets start today.

Hook All I hear mixta what you say,hear is what you say Ill be on my way, x2.

♫ Nesian Mystik - Mr Mista songtekst | - Your Lyrics Source

Awa Why things gotta be the way they are Even though you know the outcome You close your eyes You close your eyes And you Believe them lies Believe them lies A generations hope Well it starts with nesia and I. Chorus Mr Mista cant you see Sometimes the world just takes a hold of me Forces my dreams to lead the way Cause all I see is what you say But keep your words until they walk my way.

Kimbra Sometimes I dont know where to start Ohh, it seems I cant do enough we need More time, more signs.

Kimbra Why's it easier to hide behind?

Nesian Mystik - Mr Mista Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Sabre Excuse me mr Babylon You seem to have forgotten one Seemingly Insignificant fact while youre pondering. Ymstik Im on my way, Ive got something to say What we need is more love, more trust That the difference starts with us. Che Fu They big brothers got my whole street on lock Hes no relation so I pull out the stops Gotta get my loop on Like a revolution Its so confusing but I still have to try.

Awa Why the truth just cant be found Or why the love dont seem to be around. Why the news gone be about More war More death More poverty Why things gotta be this way.

mr mista nesian mystik

You gotta check out. Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment